- New Documentation
- Process Engine
- Namespaces in XPath (CAM-2342)
- Typed Variable API in CDI Module (CAM-3152, contribution by Michael Scholz)
- Support for CMMN Manual Activation Rule (CAM-3169)
- Use BPMN Call Activity for starting a CMMN Case Instance (CAM-3353)
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 3 (See "Known Issues" below)
- Switched from Angular UI to Angular Bootstrap (See "Known Issues" below)
- Support for requirejs-angular-define deprecated
- Advanced Process Instance Search (CAM-2697, enterprise edition only)
- Camunda Tasklist
All together, 75 issues were closed. Read the complete release notes in JIRA.
Camunda BPM is open source and can be downloaded from http://camunda.org/download/#latest.